Sunday 27 March 2016

I Love Squirrels!



Today I went to the park with some of my family; it was such a nice day! I didn't even need a coat compared to wearing a thick winter jacket just yesterday. Well anyways, I'm kinda obsessed with squirrels; I don't know what it is, they just make me so happy! There's no animals in Jannah so I have to appreciate their beauty and grace now while I still can. In note of my slight obsession, one of my older brothers told me on Whats app, "Hey! Creeper, leave those squirrels alone!" In case you aren't familiar with the song Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd, the real lyrics go,
"Hey! Teacher, leave those kids alone!" Which is what makes it so funny!

In case you want to hear what that song sounds like, sadly I could only find one version in a Capella on YouTube, which you can find in the link below. It's not the best quality but that's the best one available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsWKn56o91g

Other than that, hope you enjoy my squirrel video from the park today!




No comments:

Post a Comment