Sunday 27 March 2016

Nur's Henna Tattoos

Recently, I've kinda started a henna business, its name being the title of this post. I've been to two community events so far and both have gone really well. People are interested and are happy that I provide pamphlets for info on what henna is and its benefits. I've also had the blessing to order business cards for myself which many have taken. Although, I still haven't gotten any calls or emails. But I'm still trying to get my name out there and hopefully if I continue to pray consistently, Allah (spwt) will make things easy for me and continue to open this path for me. Entrepreneurship is something I've always wanted to try. I love being my own boss, meeting new people, being involved in the community, doing what I love, being independent and keeping all the dough to myself! I haven't been able to find a part time job yet, so this is good for me. Hopefully this experience will teach me a little self control and not let the moola burn a hole in my pocket. *Wink wink.

Alhamdulilah. May Allah guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment