Tuesday 29 March 2016

Nur's Henna Tattoos Part 2

Today I did henna for my mom and I, plus I  got my nails did. We're going to an all girls party tomorrow, insha'allah. I haven't been to one in a while, so I'm excited. Also, I didn't get a chance before but, I wanted to show off my business cards. I don't have my building or anything but, insha'allah, that's my goal. It would be SO cool to run my business and be in charge of EVERYTHING! The only part that sucks is paying taxes which school has not taught me. But instead I am obliged by the provincial government who established such a ridiculous curriculum to take grade 11 Functions which will never serve me in the future and guaranteed to be forgotten over the summer. I could be learning how to do my taxes instead! I don't think my school even offers a course like that because we have just above 50 students. Well, assalamu alaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment